- my familyVisitConnect with naturemy friendsLet go
Hotel - restaurants
Hôtel du Port et des Bains
1, quai Blavet
See telephone No.
Your host recommends
Tips byChristophe & Marie-Laure
Marie Laure and Christophe Riche, your hosts, have gambled on reviving a sense of the good life, inspired by the charm of this setting, as with all their properties! On the quayside at the heart of Saint-Valery-sur-Somme, your feet will be almost in the water. Superb views of our BAIE.
About this accommodation
Hotel-restaurant created in 1895, fully refurbished in 2000, situated on the edge of the Somme Bay, opposite the port of St Valery. The hotel provides 16 rooms with a view of the Somme Bay. All furnished with private bathroom and toilet, satellite TV (French, English, German and TPS). The restaurant offers regional cuisine, and seafood specialities. All rooms look out onto Somme Bay.
No. of suites: 1
No. of family rooms: 2
From 30 January 2018 to 31 December 2018
Pets welcome: yes
Means of payment
- American ExpressCredit cardPostal or bank chequesTravel vouchersHoliday vouchersRestaurant vouchers
- Hair dryerInternet access in bedroomsWIFI AccessTelephoneCable/ satelliteDouble glazingSoundproofingTelevision
- BarPhone box / guest phoneFaxBaby's cotRestaurantLoungeSea viewFamily room
- Room service
Things to do on site
- Wind surfingFishingHorse ridingGolfing