Furnished apartments and self-catering accomodation
2 rue de la place
See telephone No.
- Surface area82
About this accommodation
In village, facing large leafy square with lime trees near château, single level gîte (82 sq.m.) on ground floor of house (built 1778). Fitted kitchen (fridge-freezer), living room, 2 bedrooms (two 80cm beds OR queen-size bed) (double bed, cot), bathroom, WC. Oil-fired central heating (no extra charge), 1 electric radiator. Poor reception for mobile phones. Terrace (20 sq.m.), fenced garden (500 sq.m.). Bikes & canoes for weekend hire at Cappy. World War I museums at Albert and Péronne. Upper Somme tourist train. Elevated viewpoint at Vaux Eclusier.
Means of payment
- Credit cardHoliday vouchers
- BarbecueMicrowave ovenCotOwn washing machineHair Dryer
Description of quarters
- Enclosed gardenParkingPatio setPatio balcony
- Close to shopsCleaning / housework
Things to do
- Horse ridingGolfFishingPublic swimming poolFootpath