This attractive sailors' district is great for a walk. Crossed by two little parallel streets, it extends as far as the Sailors' Wayside cross with wonderful views over the Baie de Somme. Nicely decked with flowers, the (late 18th century) houses are painted in bright colours - an age-old tradition
The chapel, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, was built around 1160. In 1778, the Virgin of Monflières received a gown of golden cloth. This gown is displayed in the chapel during European Heritage Days held annually in September.