This attractive sailors' district is great for a walk. Crossed by two little parallel streets, it extends as far as the Sailors' Wayside cross with wonderful views over the Baie de Somme. Nicely decked with flowers, the (late 18th century) houses are painted in bright colours - an age-old tradition
Moreaucourt priory has a long history, going back to 1146 when it was founded by the Lord of Flixecourt before he set off on a crusade. Today, it is open to visitors who can enjoy its archaeological interest and lovely rural setting.