Exposition - Parc du Château de Tailly-l'Arbre-à-mouches
This exhibition, housed in the outbuildings, covers the period of Maréchal Leclerc's occupancy and the liberation of France in 1944.
The 18th century château has three high roofs covered in distinctive slates.
In 853, Charles Le Chauve had manors built to protect the region from Norman invaders - the first Château of Querrieu was among them. It was destroyed, rebuilt and altered over the centuries. In 1916 it housed the British General Staff during the visit of King George V.