Furnished apartments and self-catering accomodation
267 rue Mayeux
See telephone No.
- Surface area70
About this accommodation
Self-contained gîte (70 sq.m.) in converted outbuilding of old Picardy farm in village. Courtyard, small fenced garden (150 sq.m.). Ground floor: lounge/dining room with fitted kitchen area (fridge-freezer), shower room/WC (disabled access). 1st floor: 2 bedrooms (double bed) (queen-size bed, single bed), WC/washbasin. Mezzanine leisure area (access via foldaway stairs). Gas central heating (extra charge). Mobile phone (Mobicarte) on request. DVD player. Bikes available on request. Albert (basilica, Battle of the Somme museum). Circuit du Souvenir (WW1 Remembrance Trail) nearby. Boules pitch opposite gîte.
Means of payment
- Credit cardHoliday vouchers
- BarbecueWIFI accessMicrowave ovenTelephoneCotOwn washing machineHair Dryer
Description of quarters
- Enclosed gardenParkingPatio setPatio balcony
- Close to shopsCleaning / housework
Things to do
- Horse ridingGolfFishingPublic swimming pool