Short river cruises
- 6km/hr average speed
- 4Planet Nautic centres
- 245km of river
On an electric boat
All aboard for a short river cruise past lovely leafy scenery. You can learn how to handle these boats in just a few minutes, then you're the skipper for a cruise of 1 hour, 3 hours or all day, just as you wish!
• Amiens - Les Copains babord - 07 55 72 55 54 - bateaux-amiens-hortillonnages.com
• Office de Tourisme at Ailly-sur-Somme - 11 rue du Pont - Tel.: 03 22 51 46 85
• La Capitainerie à Cappy - Tel. : 03 22 75 16 42 - tourisme-paysducoquelicot.com
• Long - Picardie Boat - Tel. : 06 07 63 89 92 - locpicardieboat.wordpress.com
• Saint-Valery-sur-Somme - Les locations du canal - Tel. : 06 82 32 37 70 - leslocationsducanal.fr
On board the Natalia guests can enjoy cruises without facing the constraints of cabins, an alternative to the floating hotel. Seated comfortably in the spacious and comfortable lounge, experience luxury as you take in the panoramic views of the river through the wide bay windows. With her hybrid engine, the Natalia can navigate for up to 6 hours on electric power: no noise and no fumes!
The backwaters tours
Tour Operator Enquiries -
Tél. : +441303 316116
The classics on the Somme tour for £1,075 for 6 days
Canal boat hire
Head for the Picardy coast to explore the long, straight ship canal and one of the loveliest bays in the world. Again, you can escape from the hectic pace of life and opt for a much slower, gentler tempo!
Tel.: +33(0)6 82 32 37 70 - www.leslocationsducanal.fr
Sleeping on the water
It's possible! Choose a barge, a cottage, a b&b!
- Cottage on a barge Le Lihoury at Saint-Valery-sur-Somme - Tel.: +33 (0)6 82 32 37 70
- Somme Vintage Yacht Naupouros - Tel. : 06 80 18 46 89